QRS - Quontron Resonance System - is pulsed magnetic field therapy for pain relief, headaches, back pain, stress and much more.
Therion medical magnets have exceptionally high magnetic energy ratings, and are much larger in size so they produce far more therapeutic energy. These increased therapy levels result in more effective relief of discomfort in a shorter amount of time. Read more about Therion magnetic therapy products .
"I was really so painful in bed, day times were a lot better, but I was still really in a lot of pain in bed with problems turning over on one hip and another . I was advised to get a mattress cover. I got that and it's got a lot more magnets in it and also it's more powerful. I think it's the power of it all that was helping.
I must admit that is tempting to run out and buy one of the new titanium (non-magnetic) necklaces that all the baseball players are wearing. They seem to be the latest fad. My back and golf game could both use a little magic, but I think I will wait for a little science on the subject before I buy what may be little more than modern day snake oil.
1. Carter R, Aspy CB, Mold J. The effectiveness of magnet therapy for treatment of wrist pain attributed to carpal tunnel syndrome. Journal of Family Practice . 2002;51(1):38-40.
2. Collacott EA, Zimmerman JT, White DW, et al. Bipolar permanent magnets for the treatment of chronic low back pain: a pilot study. Journal of the American Medical Association . 2000;283(10):1322-1325.
3. Magnets For Pain:. Accessed at h ttp:///health/magnet/magnetsforpain
4. Harlow T, Greaves C, White A, et al. Randomized controlled trial of magnetic bracelets for relieving pain in osteoarthritis of the hip and knee. British Medical Journal . 2004;329(7480):1450-1454.
5. Vallbona C, Hazelwood CF, Jurida G. Response of pain to static magnetic fields in post polio patients: a double-blind pilot study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil . 1998; 79:469-70.
6. Wolsko PM, Eisenberg DM, Simon LS, et al. Double-blind placebo-controlled trial of static magnets for the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: results of a pilot study. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine . 2004;10(2):36-43.