1. Select unique topic that you enjoy.
2. Research the topic using books and reputable online sources. Be sure to cite all of them.
3. Prewrite your report. Write a thesis statement and create an outline.
4. Write your report. Start with an introduction, then move on to supporting body paragraphs. Write a conclusion and cite your sources.
5. Finalize your report. Proofread it, and have someone else read it too. Read it aloud, and come back to it after a few days.
Henry David Thoreau once said, “If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. However, do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see.” In terms of academic writing, this phrase means being able to draw visual images with the help of words. What is an illu...
Over the summer, Jessica Alba announced that she’s pregnant with her third child, but this week on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Jessica revealed that she and husband Cash Warren are expecting a boy.