How do you plan to take advantage of the incredible opportunities at Stanford? How do you envision yourself contributing, growing, and learning here at the Business School? And how will the Stanford experience help you become the person you described in the first part of Essay B [Essay 2]?
— Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News contributor and a contributing editor of National Review Online .
Please note: Stanford reserves the right to revoke an offer of admission if an applicant's self-reported test scores do not align with those in the official score report.
With a wealth of experience as a writer, journalist, and educator, Robert Schwartz has written for all four major television networks. In the feature film world he has written or rewritten screenplays for all of the major movie studios.
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?
The Governors of the Fettes Trust (Fettes College) is a registered Scottish Charity, No SC017489
Geared for eligible service members, retirees or survivors, this loan was designed to relieve down payment requirements so the applicant or borrower only comes up with allowable closing costs.