Got 23 out of 25 in the exam for ma higher history extended essay last year. Buzzin wae that
Follow F1GMAT Facebook | Twitter
GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council.
F1GMAT is not affiliated to GMAC
Used by admissions officers to decide between two (or even two hundred) candidates with almost identical profiles, the application essay is often the only guide admissions officers have of your ambition, personality, and interests. As a result, your essay must be unique, captivating, and informative. Try the free online entrance essay course offered by Essay Edge and Cyber Edit. Named "the world's premier application essay editing service" by The New York Times , EssayEdge has helped more applicants write successful application essays than any other company in the world.
1) 5+ years at in VC & start-ups in India. Currently lead the digital marketing function for a Series B funded startup, delivered significant impact in 2 years (800% growth in sale, 400% reduction in marketing costs)
2) GMAT: 710, Q: 48 (69%), V: 39 (91%), GRE: 327, Q: 163 (85%), V: 164 (93%)
3) Univ of Madras, First Class degree in Economics
4) 4 years leading fundraising at a sport non-profit, picked by the UN as a top young leader in the field and chosen for all-expenses paid 14-day leadership development camp in Tokyo
6) Marketing for Nike/Adidas/similar
Applied to and was accepted by Wharton last year (couldn’t enroll for personal reasons), how would you evaluate my chances for HBS/GSB?