– How to prepare for, work during, and investigate, an outbreak
– Ethical and practical issues regarding research and testing of treatments/vaccines
during ongoing outbreaks
– Biosafety and biosecurity issues
– The “One Health” perspective, including the natural origin of the viruses
– Emerging viral diseases and the viruses that cause them, focusing on pathogenesis
and how the viruses affect infected cells and the immune responses.
Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.
Shomu's Biology is created keeping a goal in mind that every single one of us deserve a better understanding of biological science explained in a simple manner no matter how difficult the topics are. Here we share our biology knowledge through online life science video lectures demonstrated by Suman Bhattacharjee. We recently started Online coaching for CSIR NET in Life sciences to guide young minds towards the path of Budding scientists in the field of Biology.
"Go for a smart learning, not for a hard learning"
For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include: