Because the role of the thesis statement is to state the central message of your entire paper, it is important to re-visit (and maybe rewrite) your thesis statement after the paper is written. it is quite normal for your message to change as you construct your paper!
This free thesis statement builder is brought to you by - a professional thesis writing service capable of writing any kind of paper.
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.