Thesis statement online
Writing is always quick and fun with ! Keep in touch not to miss new awesome tools!
- Answer the following questions in short phrases (not full sentences).
- Do not use periods / full stops (.) at the end or capital letters at the beginning of the phrases you write. You can see an example .
- Click the "Build a Thesis" button when you're finished.
- A window will pop open with your Built Thesis.
- Go back and adjust your answers to smooth out the thesis until it makes sense and expresses your beliefs. Clicking on the "Build a Thesis" button again will update your thesis to show your changes.
- Once you've got a thesis statement, use the Make an Online Outline button to generate the framework for your essay. (Would you like to see an example outline ?)
Let's get started!
What's the topic you want to write about?
What's your main opinion on this topic?
( Note: use the topic somewhere in this opinion statement and maybe the word "should")
What's the strongest argument supporting your opinion?
What's a second good argument that supports your opinion?
What's the main argument against your opinion?
What's a possible title for your Essay?
Once you are happy with your thesis statement,
you can crank out a quicky outline by clicking the button below.
Example 5: George Will writes, “Economic equality is good for the United States.”
In France, the academic dissertation or thesis is called a thèse and it is reserved for the final work of doctoral candidates. The minimum page length is generally (and not formally) 100 pages (or about 400,000 characters), but is usually several times longer (except for technical theses and for "exact sciences" such as physics and maths).
Time4Writing’s free writing resources cover the writing of a thesis statement. Designed to help students improve their writing skills, regardless of academic grade or proficiency level, Time4Writing’s 8-week courses provide more in-depth practice and one-on-one instruction by a certified teacher.
Question: Write the the question you have been assigned
or the prompt you are going to answer with your essay in the box below.